Wednesday, March 28, 2007

How To Set Up Independent Living Facilities

blubb

Hallöchen! ^ __ ^

My God, now threw back fun after school! XD
[info] moeff , Lilo and I were talking about namely gaaaaanz many different things and yes, it was really funny. And I hope Anna will read this now, and remember that I still will be music (must be defined!!). Did you also love. ^ __ ^

[info] suki_schatz is have been ill yesterday. Hm, I hope she comes Friday at the Latin-SA, or I'm here all alone! * Argh * O__O
true, I must also learn to work with. 've Already started yesterday, but I am not come very far. Therefore, I would make today even more so actually, but whatever. Tomorrow I can learn enough to have only 4 hours. * * Jippie

So somehow I could eat all day? O___O * fear *
Honestly, the nerves maybe. And also I go to pieces like flounder ne ...
XD Well, I still get the same what. 've no desire to learn on empty stomachs. Päh. ^ ^ "

Finally a few pictures:


I think you can see that I am Time Stranger Kyoko fan, right? ^ __ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment